Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill Empty
PostSubject: CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill   CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:17 am

I just found interesting topic somewhere on forum that crafting skills are limited according to your race

Quote :

All PCs

SMELTING, 10
WEAPON_CRAFTING, 10
ARMOR_CRAFTING, 10
ALCHEMY, 10
SCRIBING, 10
TINKERING, 10
WOOD_CRAFTING, 10
ENCHANTING, 10
GEM_CRAFTING, 10
TAILORING, 10
FOOD_CRAFTING, 10

DWARF

SMELTING, 20
WEAPON_CRAFTING, 20
ARMOR_CRAFTING, 20

ELF

WOOD_CRAFTING, 20
TAILORING, 20
ENCHANTING, 15
GEM_CRAFTING, 15

GNOME

TINKERING, 20
ENCHANTING, 20
GEM_CRAFTING, 15
ALCHEMY, 15

HALFELF

SMELTING, 15
WEAPON_CRAFTING, 15
WOOD_CRAFTING, 20
TAILORING, 15

HALFORC

SMELTING, 20
WEAPON_CRAFTING, 15
ARMOR_CRAFTING, 15
WOOD_CRAFTING, 15

HALFLING

FOOD_CRAFTING, 20
GEM_CRAFTING, 20
ALCHEMY, 15
WOOD_CRAFTING, 15

HUMAN

SMELTING, 15
WEAPON_CRAFTING, 15
ARMOR_CRAFTING, 15
ALCHEMY, 15
SCRIBING, 15
TINKERING, 15
WOOD_CRAFTING, 15
ENCHANTING, 15
GEM_CRAFTING, 15
TAILORING, 15
FOOD_CRAFTING 15

If i remember correctly (sadly cant check at the moment as journals are broken) my gnome has exactly same maximum levels, 10 for everything but tinkering, enchanting, gem cutting and alchemy. Well it scared quite a lot. If i knew this sooner I would pick another race as I wanna play crafting focused character and the thought any dirty dwarf will be twice as better as me when smithing a sword just chills my spine Smile
If you wish to keep it this way then you should give out more information about CNR system i hate to find such informations that will force me to scrap my character and start again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HDM Fae
HDM
HDM
HDM Fae

PostSubject: Re: CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill   CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Where did you find this? I am not sure if this is a part of the CNR core system, if it is I will be changing it. I would rather give bonuses to races not caps.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill   CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:58 am

http://www.talesofthesilvermarches.com/forum/index.php?topic=720.0

Sadly it matches our system very closely as far as i can remeber, its exactly how my gnome has it.

Btw.: races already usualy do have bonuses due to increased starting atributes that affect crafting chance success
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill   CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I believe they added that to the CNR for their server. We have no such restrictions here. However I do like the idea of bonuses to some craft skills for some races... When we implement the restrictions based on skills i will add that as well and then only some races will be able to make the highest recipes for some skills.

PS Don't worry, Gnomes will probably get a bonus to everything since they are the inventors and industrialists of Krynn Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill   CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:37 am

Quote :
PS Don't worry, Gnomes will probably get a bonus to everything since they are the inventors and industrialists of Krynn Wink

Well Riv'Kah is surely living to Gnome reputation Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill   CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CNR race dependant maximum level of crafting skill
Page 1 of 1