Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crafting tools

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Iknow there are tools for gemcraftin and enchanting in Wyerath tower, but could other common people could access to such gear? I am even willing to buy them Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes you can buy them with player housing, how much wealth have you acquired? We haven't finalized a price but this would be a good way to gauge how much wealth is being acquired and what we should set prices to be.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:54 am

I think i have much more gold then other players (surely you must have numbers n some database to make some average) but i could spend something between 50000 to 60000.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Wow not bad =P now you see why I didn't have a pawn shop at first hehehe.

Anyway 50,000 was about what we were thinking for a small one room house that comes with one crafting device of your choice and 50,000 per each crafting device beyond that when you would like to add more.

Expanding the house would be 50,000 per room.

A small keep or small tower would run 100,000 with 50,000/tile of expansion

A large castle/tower would be 1,000,000 (this would most likely be used as a guild hall, but there will be no rule precluding a single player from gaining one).

In the future RP tokens will be added to prices but since we don't have many DMs at present it would not be fair to ask this of the players since they have very little chance to earn them.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm

50000 per crafting tool? O.o Damn thats like Bazilion Steel for every crafting device ... There is about 30-40 crafting devices ... okay change of plan .. Can i take over Solace please? Very Happy

A note: There is no point to buy a house until some kind of permanent storage system is implemented so you can actually have chests and shelfs in house.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:21 pm

The problem I am having with the storage is this:

The only decent storage system I have found uses a My SQL server. If there were one that could use SQLite or the bioware DB I would have it implement already but I cant find one.

A My SQL server would add quite a bit of lag to the server and I don't want to do that. There is a Bioware DB based storage system but it stores items by CD Key and obviously that would not work for anyone who has more than one character...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting tools   Crafting tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting tools
Page 1 of 1