Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How does the server look like?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

How does the server look like? Empty
PostSubject: How does the server look like?   How does the server look like? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 am

Havent seen any update for a while, and never had any luck to catch someone online tho i log really ocassionaly these days. How does it look like for the server? Will there be more updates in close future? When wil be the tornado situation finally handled? We woul love some kind of status how does the things look Smile
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: How does the server look like?   How does the server look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 am

So we can consider the server dead? Sad .. and i had so much hope in it ....
Back to top Go down
Zombie Platoon
Hatchling
Hatchling
Zombie Platoon

PostSubject: Re: How does the server look like?   How does the server look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Not sure what the status on things is, but from what I've gathered it's just a low population play test and still in early stages, so I wouldn't get discouraged right yet. That being said, me and Toucan are usually on several hours almost every day if you're looking for RP.
Back to top Go down
Two can toucan
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: How does the server look like?   How does the server look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 pm

All the custom systems are in place, the world-building looks great, and all we need are the players. It would be such a shame to see all this effort gone to waste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does the server look like?   How does the server look like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does the server look like?
Page 1 of 1