Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few ideas that came to my head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Few ideas that came to my head Empty
PostSubject: Few ideas that came to my head   Few ideas that came to my head I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:25 am

1. Dragonlance needs Wiki. Players need to be able to look up information about races. About Mechanism. About crafting system. It will help a lot.

2. Few more forum skins woudnt hurt Smile

3. Appart from wiki (not everyone reads it, mainly a lot of new players will not, admit it), starting players should get a parchment containing almost everything about the crafting system. How does it behave, what you need mine, cut gems, what Ability scores and skills are used etc. Informations that are unavaivible currently.

4. We could use some option to delete character. Maybe trough some NPC?

5. Movement impaired by terrian is great idea. But some classes or spec should be hindered less by it, is that considered? Ranger shoudnt have problem going trough forests as much as weak wizard or warrior in FP should.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Few ideas that came to my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few ideas that came to my head   Few ideas that came to my head I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

1. The wiki\website is in the works

3. I'll add a plot item book with that info, good idea.

4. Deleting characters isn't possible with normal nwn2 scripting. It requires a plug-in for nwnx4, which we use here so it will be implemented eventually. You might notice the entity in the death plane offers to send you on and delete your character. Once it is implemented you will be able to delete your character from there.

5. The script checks for the woodland stride feat. If it finds the character has it it does not impair their movement at all (ala 3.5 rules). That means druids of level 2+ and rangers of level 7+ can move about unhindered.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

Few ideas that came to my head
Page 1 of 1