Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Ideas for Quests Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Quests   Ideas for Quests I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

We have been working hard on Qualinost lately and it takes a LOT of attention to make this iconic city look worthy of being the elf capital.

Any way I would also like to add more quests in with every major update. The hardest part of making new quests is really thinking of ideas for them. So I would love to have this thread be an Idea think tank for new quest ideas. Just post your ideas here and they may end up in the game. We will most likely give you a little dollop of xp when we see you in game as a thank you for the help!
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Necrosphere
Whelp
Whelp
Necrosphere

Ideas for Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Quests   Ideas for Quests I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:38 am

I've a few ideas, which will also help develop other areas of characters:

An armorer requires ingots/gems/whatever of whichever metal/material, and will pay gold/xp for their collection.
This will make players actively search for resources, and learn the basics of crafting these items.

Somewhere in the wilds is a predator (name animal) that is killing the wild creatures that the elves care for. The group must go forth and battle said creature, handing in it's head for a reward.
Perhaps this creature will only spawn if the quest is made active?

A wizard is lost on his way to Wayreth, guide him for a small reward

An elven hunter has lost his bow and needs someone well equipped to find it. He was hunting (insert critter) when it was lost and can give vague directions.
Perhaps the weapon can only be found by passing a spot check (insert DC)

Someone is missing, kidnapped by bandits on the road to solace. PC's need to track down the bandits and rescue the kidnappee

There's a few, though many more are quite easy to come up with, as long as you don't ask me to script them!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Ideas for Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Quests   Ideas for Quests I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Nope, I'll script them, you just supply ideas! I don't know why but when i sit down to make up some new quests my mind goes blank! I can't believe I'm saying this but scripting them has become the easy part.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Ideas for Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Quests   Ideas for Quests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Quests
Page 1 of 1