Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Player Base~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

~Player Base~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Player Base~   ~Player Base~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 am

Hey everyone,

The player base is growing slowly but there are about 10 players that I have seen are regulars that return to the server. Beyond that lots of players seem to log in to check it out. I think that people don't stick around long when there is no one to RP with or go adventuring with.

If you decide to log out because there is no one to play with, consider staying logged in while you do other things and check every now and then to see if someone has logged in. I seems like players are missing other players by 15 min or so sometimes and I think if we had a few players in at a time we would be more likely to draw new players in from game spy.

I know when I used to look for a server I would sort servers by players logged in. So maybe we could build up a player base faster this way?

Anyway just a thought I had =D

Happy Gaming!
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

~Player Base~
Page 1 of 1