Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Dragonlance UI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Custom Dragonlance UI Empty
PostSubject: Custom Dragonlance UI   Custom Dragonlance UI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am

There is a custom UI we designed for the module and it will load once you are connected to the server. However the extent of the modifications are even greater than just the UI in the game proper. I have made a custom splash screen and a custom Dragonlance based game UI for just about everything in the game.

Sooo.. if you are a Dragonlance lover like me and would prefer your nwn2 game to boast the world of Krynn instead of the world of Faerun... you can download the full extensive UI here:

Custom UI

Just download it and extract it to your override folder. Remember, however, that this will be your ui in all servers and in single player as well if you go this route. The server will work fine without this but if you want the full Dragonlance conversion, like me, go for it!

(to uninstall it just delete the dlaod_ui folder from your overide folder)
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

Custom Dragonlance UI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: General Information-
Jump to: