Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frol
Hatchling
Hatchling

a little feedback Empty
PostSubject: a little feedback   a little feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi there!

I've been playing on your server for a couple of night now. I must say that i've been quite impressed by the ammount of work done. Great job all involved! I really appreciate the tools to customize our character's looks, armor and all.

Sadly, I feel that there are a couple of balancing issues that made this voyage in the realm of Ansalon very less enjoyable than it should have been. In fact, its almost frustrating...

First of all, I feel that the monsters are way more powerfull that they should be. This, added to the XP loss (with wich i'm fine btw) and the frequent lags made it impossible to gain a level after 15 hours of play (more or less). I feel that a level 3 fighter with maximum HP shouldn't fret too much when fighting 2 goblins. Yet, they almost kill me every time I fight them. At least I can beat them... Then I encountered deers and killed a couple of black bears (wich btw should be way tougher than the goblins) and I earned about 500 XP. Things where going quite smoothly... Then I encountered my first bunch of Draconians at Ke-Quiri... I barely survived my first fight agains one that was already hurt then I got ganked by two of its buddies... lost all my hard earned XP after a couple of fights (trying to get back at them...)

I realise that I'm all alone and that the game is made to be played in group. (Sadly, no one seems to be playing at the moment. I'll wait to see if in the weekend there is more people logging in.) But it seems to me that 12 damage coming from a normal hit (not critical) made by a goblin or worst, 68 damage from a Sivak's normal hit is WAY to much damage. How can a group survive that?

Secondly, One quest seem to be bugged. The one about killing rats for the blacksmith. There is no rats, big sissy! So I cant finish this quest and I cant finish the quest for the merchant either since the blacksmith only ask me about those damn inexistent rats and wouldn't give me the wheel for the broken wagon.

Lastly, time is too slow for my liking. Since the torch doesn't light up, at night I cant see a thing. Why not letting time pass as it is passing in the NWN2 game?

Again, I understand and appreciate the work you've dont. I'm quite impressed! The fact that I keep comming back is a testament to that. I think that the issue can easily be corrected by tweeking the balance of the game a little...

Keep up the good work!

Peace

P.S.:I do hope someone will log in soon though. RPing alone is no fun at all!
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

a little feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little feedback   a little feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 pm

I log from time to time, just to see if anything changed. I can help you, or craft you equipment if you desire, but without DM the server will be dead and gone no matter ho much love we offer him Sad
Back to top Go down
Frol
Hatchling
Hatchling

a little feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little feedback   a little feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:53 am

Great!

I'll check from time to time to see if you're there.

Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a little feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little feedback   a little feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Bugs-
Jump to: