Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris2379
Hatchling
Hatchling

Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery   Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:38 am

I see that the Red Wizard PrC is being used currently to mimic the Wizard of High Sorcery PrC from the Dragonlance setting. My question is, when you look on the leveling screen, the racial requirement of Human and the non-good alignment are still listed. Are these actually in the game as well? Kind of puts a damper on being able to play a half-elven White Robe... Anyway, if someone could let me know for sure one way or the other, I would like to know before I create my character.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery   Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 am

You know, it didn't occur to me that those were requirements. Ill look into removing them.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Polaris2379
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery   Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 am

Second Question regarding this.... are we holding to the proper specialties regarding color? Abjuration and Divination for White, Illusion and Transmutation for Red, Enchantment and Necromancy for Black? I typically play generalist wizards myself as I hate giving up schools of magic. I will do it for the sake of RP though, I would just like to know whether folks are all on the same page regarding the specialties and the robes.

Doing a bit of research, I did find some information on the wiki about some of this. Conjurers and Evokers, along with Generalists seem to just "choose" their Robes... or more accurately have them decided by their test of High Sorcery. I suppose my question is, if I wanted to stick to a generalist, can I still RP being a White Robe, Red Robe, etc, even though obviously I wouldnt have the PrC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery   Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Wizards of High Sorcery
Page 1 of 1