Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlocks and 'Devils sight'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theNoize
Hatchling
Hatchling

Warlocks and 'Devils sight' Empty
PostSubject: Warlocks and 'Devils sight'   Warlocks and 'Devils sight' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 am

i have recently noticed that the warlock ability 'Devils sight' dose not allow you to see at night on the servrer ... FYI thanks for makeing this server i have bin waiting for years for it.. i have played on your NWN1 server and cant wait till this is up and runniung long live Dragon Lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warlocks and 'Devils sight'   Warlocks and 'Devils sight' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Hmm not sure how to make you able to see at night. I am not all that familiar with the warlock class to be honest, can you tell me how the ability usually works?

PS we never had a NWN1 server =P which one were you refering to though? We did play on a DL server on nwn1.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
theNoize
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Warlocks and 'Devils sight'   Warlocks and 'Devils sight' I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 pm

DLCO , there was ALSO an DLAOD server i played on .. Also on KNB... i liked most of the NWN1 DL servers =-), from what i understand about the ability the spell is suposed to givce you night vision ..
like an elf or dwarf would have. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlocks and 'Devils sight'   Warlocks and 'Devils sight' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlocks and 'Devils sight'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Bugs-
Jump to: