Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Module error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:05 pm

95 mb of updates and Baaam Smile

Module error Error_10

Edit.: just noticed module name is X_X2 ... maybe connected
Back to top Go down
HDM Fae
HDM
HDM
HDM Fae

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm

We are at a total loss for why this happened. After checking the server logs it looks like you and TROLLROLL made login attempts and then NWNX4 initiated a module transition and loaded x_x2, which looks to be an OC SoZ module?

We have no idea why this would happen. Please report any further occurrences of this asap..
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Only thing i remember i tried to log off with new retire button as i thought its basically renamed logoff after pressing yes nothing happened so i logged off via system menu-main menu option to find out i cant log to another character
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Hmmm Did the retire button do anything unusual in the official campaign? Again its a menu so its an xml file.. not my favorite thing to edit...

The thing that seems to be happening is the server is loading another module.. its possible i left an official campaign script attached an object somewhere that tells the game to transition to another module..

If that is the case please let me know if it happens again and exactly where you were and what you were doing when it did so I can tract down the culprit.. (There are literally hundreds of scripts in the module now and thousands of lines of code. It would be impossible to just hunt for the problem with a clue of some sort.

What i will do for now is remove the OC files from the game directory on the server machine. The server does not need them for anything and hopefully if this happens again and it cant find the module it will just abort the transition.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:51 pm

ok found the problem, it IS the retire button. Apparently this will cause the server to attempt to load an OC module so please do NOT press it again until i am able to remove it from the menu.

Let anyone else you see online know this as well since not everyone checks the forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

OK,

Found the file for the menu and it looks like XML is similar enough to html that my fiancee and I can make it out and fix the problem. The button should be removed and the problem resolved..

Man that was a nasty one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Module error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Module error   Module error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Module error
Page 1 of 1