Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tailoring table

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Tailoring table Empty
PostSubject: Tailoring table   Tailoring table I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:09 pm

There is one missing section at tailoring table and due to it all others have shifted. If you click on products, products you can craft show up, and if you click on any of them Some kind of studded leather armor will show at description of crafting. Next are healing kits and if you open them and choose any healing kit, description of some product will show up (according to position on product screen) So if you add Studded leather section to crafting table it might solve it. At the moment were unable to craft nearly any product and all healing kits
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Tailoring table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring table   Tailoring table I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:16 am

I am not sure I understand this message. What is the problem?
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Tailoring table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring table   Tailoring table I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:16 am

When you acess tailoring table you get into first menu. There are Cloth, Leather armor, hide armor, Products, and healing kits in this order. Up to hide armor all works fine, you can choose any item in the subselection and you see correct required material and correct description of the item. But when you choose Product and choose any item in that subsection, it shows required material and name of some Studded leather armor in description. Then if you choose Healing kits section and choose one of the healing kits avaivible to craft, you will see description and required items of one of two products (those that are first listed in product section). Thus i think there is section with Studded leather armor missing.

Added pictures for better understanding

This is main selection
Tailoring table Main_s10
As you can see there are 5 main crafting groups

If you select Hide armors and choose Hide armor all works fine .. pay attention to both item name on selection and on item name in description field as well as materials
Tailoring table Hide_b10

Then we go back nad choose Products section and we select first item there, Leather bag. See that item name in description differs from name of item and also material logically wont make such item
Tailoring table Produc10

Then we go again back and choose healing section and first healing kit there. As you can see it shows item name and material for Leather Bag, that was first listed name in previous section.
Tailoring table Healin10

So i made assumption that there is missing studded leather armor section in main menu between Hide Armor and Products
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Tailoring table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring table   Tailoring table I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm.. This should be fun.. The menus are xml files.. not my forte' .. Ill have a look though.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Tailoring table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailoring table   Tailoring table I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tailoring table
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Bugs-
Jump to: