Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower of high sorcery transition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Tower of high sorcery transition Empty
PostSubject: Tower of high sorcery transition   Tower of high sorcery transition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 am

Waypoint leading from outside of tower back to forest is broken and does nothing ... Also i am trapped there, Doomed to listen boring wizard blabering for rest of my life Twisted Evil (Character Riv'kah)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tower of high sorcery transition   Tower of high sorcery transition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm

How did you get to the tower in the first place? You should not have been able to find it..
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Tower of high sorcery transition   Tower of high sorcery transition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 am

Thats Why am i Testing Right? I found Ring Of High Sorcery (Awesome Thingie Very Happy) and invitation next to corpse laying next to bank of river, just where you can enter the tower. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tower of high sorcery transition   Tower of high sorcery transition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Ah yes, forgot to remove them from when I tested out the transitions. I am going to have to ask ya to dispose of them in a trash can since they are restricted to tower members though.

I suppose it is a good thing you found them though so we could fix that broken transition aye?
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of high sorcery transition   Tower of high sorcery transition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tower of high sorcery transition
Page 1 of 1