Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experience for minor tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Experience for minor tasks Empty
PostSubject: Experience for minor tasks   Experience for minor tasks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:35 am

Woudnt it be nice if you get some minor experience for mudane taskas you do? Lockpicking a door, disabling a trap, Identifying a magical item ... doesnt have to be much around 1-5 XP .. just something Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experience for minor tasks   Experience for minor tasks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes it would be good, I was thinking that fighter types should get a couple for every attack they make and casters for every spell they cast. That way one is not forced to go killing monsters to level up if they don't see that as something their character would do. Also fighters could fight each other as practice and gain xp for it.

One thing I am definitly going to add is an RP xp script that gives xp for talking with other players, not a lot but enough so one does not feel compelled to abandon RP to go gain xp.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Experience for minor tasks   Experience for minor tasks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:33 pm

For sure dont make it class based but skill based .. As anyone can identify item via lore, or anyone can swing a sword ... But be sure such XP is really minor so it woudnt be exploited and preferably for tasks that cannot be repeated indefinetely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experience for minor tasks   Experience for minor tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experience for minor tasks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: