Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deletion Request Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Deletion Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Deletion Request Thread   Deletion Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:53 pm

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE ALL REQUESTS FOR DELETIONS BY REPLIES TO THIS POST ONLY

We have chosen to use this method to delete your unused character for a number of reason. The scripting environment required to allow a player to delete their character from within the game can cause lag spikes and we have tried to prevent lag in every way we can to improve game play enjoyment. Also we are simply not comfortable allowing access to the files on the server via NWN2 scripts. The NWN2 environment was never designed with this in mind and therefore there are too many possible holes that a dedicated hacker could exploit if we tied the NWN2 scripts into the windows shell.

So, that being said, Please post any character deletion requests here. Please use the following format in your post :

<Account Name>
<Character Name>, <Character Name>, <Character Name>, <Character Name>, <Character Name>,

That is post your account name, then on the next line any characters (exact name) on that account you would like removed. Please do not post any other information in the post (nothing at all!). We will delete your post when we have removed the characters so if you need more deletions in the future just make a new post.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Deletion Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deletion Request Thread   Deletion Request Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:03 pm

All done
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

Deletion Request Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Delete My Character :: Character Deletion Requests-
Jump to: