Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Difficulty of Creatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Difficulty of Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Difficulty of Creatures   Difficulty of Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Let me throw off my opinion on creatures in DLAoD Smile

From what i have seen so far, most creatures have low AB, and high dmg. Even when it would not sometimes make sence. Like basic goblin 0 AB but can deal whopping 13 dmg .. thats IK for most characters ... Not mentioning he is not really able to get out so much dmg unless he uses PA ( which he doesnt CombatLog would say so). Boars deal over 10 dmg also often. I met bear (it was quick) Who dealt whopping 22 dmg on single hit Smile Even those draconians (Baaz if i remeber) carry shield and deal over 10 dmg per hit. High dmg should be unusual, mainly on low lvls .. better to be hit more often then get Instakill in 1 round. If your dropping slowly but continually you can get healed, you can switch with someone so he can take the hits etc. If you meet 4 goblins with flimsy 5HP 0 AB but 5-13 dmg range its all match of luck. You miss once and your as good as dead if 2 hit. Maybe the world should be this way, i dont know, i never played anything in DL lore, but from player prespective it would be more nicer to give goblin higher ABand maybe a bit homre HP for lessening his damage .. and same way for most monsters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Difficulty of Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty of Creatures   Difficulty of Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Not every area is meant to be visited alone at level 3.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

Difficulty of Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: