Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing a cleric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TipsyDrow
Hatchling
Hatchling

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Hello to all.

Firstly I'd like to say I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw this DL mod up in the playlist. I have been waiting years for someone to make a DL server. I used to RP on DL servers in NWN1 quite a bit.
So I made a cleric and hopped in and......Astinus directed me here to OOC land Smile
I fully understand the nature of clerics in DL as opposed to other worlds. They are utterly and completely devoted to their god or goddess and the tenants of their faith. Much more so then in any other setting in my opinion. I am choosing to play a Qualinesti Elf named Iriadraee, healing cleric of Mishakal, understandably a very hard character to play on a PW. Her stats are as follows 10 STR 12 dex 12 con 10 int 16 wis and 16 cha.
The domains chosen are healing and sun. So as you see I am not making some uber clerical powerbuild only trying to create and then subsequently play a healing cleric.

I thank you in advance for the consideration to play such a character and do understand if this request gets turned down.

Login is TipsyDrow
Character name is Iriadraee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 pm

If you are a long time Dragonlance fan then there should be no problem whatsoever in you playing a cleric. The only reason we are asking people to get permission first is we want to make sure they are up to speed on the DL lore.

Just remember that our time-line is during the war of the lance at the moment so Clerics have only recently returned to Krynn. Other than that there should be no problems whatsoever.

Just let me know when you will most likely be available so I can give you a legal character token for your cleric. I should be available after five on weekdays to get you set up.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
TipsyDrow
Hatchling
Hatchling

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks a bunch. I can be on today after 5pm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 pm

I will try to pop on around 5:30 EST if that works for you.
Back to top Go down
TipsyDrow
Hatchling
Hatchling

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Sounds good, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

I think I saw you in the game today. I tried to jump to your character but kept ending up in Solace and you were not there. I assumed something was wrong or you were lagging. Then it just hit me.. The opening area is set to port you to your last binding point if you are not a new player.. so when I tried to jump to you it sent me to Solace... doh!!

Anyway sorry about that! Also don't be afraid to send me a PM when you log in so I can get you that token. When is the next best time to do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing a cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing a cleric   Playing a cleric I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing a cleric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: