Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enemy Spawning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 am

A lot of enemies spawn right when you walk around their spawnpoints. It makes for excelent ambushes (and deadly, when you dont know they will spawn there ... ), but well sometimes they either did not had oppurtunity to ambush or arent the type of creature to ambush. Wouldnt be nicer when enemies would spawn upon entering on map? Some do, but about half of enemies i encountered did not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:30 pm

That's, odd I actually do set encounters to spawn on the map when you enter. Could you be more specific as to where you are having this problem so I can check it out in the toolset?
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

I collect maps and post them, and will keep adding as i find more.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 am

2 boars ambush you here. Usually deadly Smile

Enemy Spawning 2_boar10

And 4 goblins here.

Enemy Spawning 4_gobl10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 am

I can see what happened with the boars, that's fixable, Ill have to play with the goblin spawn since they should spawn before you get up the hill, Ill try tweaking them though.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Inside Old Coal Mine, when you get like in half you get swarmed by about 30 goblins of different types Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

A ha! I set them to all spawn when you enter and this is the problem with this method. They all seem to detect you through walls somehow and you get swarmed.. I
will have to modify it, Ill try to give as much room as i can so they dont spawn right on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enemy Spawning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Spawning   Enemy Spawning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemy Spawning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: