Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp fires for one use only?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Camp fires for one use only? Empty
PostSubject: Camp fires for one use only?   Camp fires for one use only? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 am

You build a campfire and rest. But you cant use the same campfire for another resting. Neither can you make a new one, as you already has one. And you cant destroy the old one. Only solution is to log out for a while so cleanup script gets rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Camp fires for one use only? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp fires for one use only?   Camp fires for one use only? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am

I did that on purpose so people would clean up their camp fires. Open the PC tools and open the Miscellaneous tab at the bottom. Now click on the "Remove" button and it will go into a targeting mode. Click on any fire or tent made by yourself or any other pc and your PC will remove it.

P.S. if you see any camp fires or tents left by other PCs around you can always clean them up for them so they can rest again, on not to teach them a lesson Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

Camp fires for one use only?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Bugs Archives-
Jump to: