Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two unmineable veins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Two unmineable veins Empty
PostSubject: Two unmineable veins   Two unmineable veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 am

2 veins in goblin caves cannot be mined .. you hack them with minning pick and eventualy they get destroyed but earn no loot. The third i found in this location works as intended. Check picture for locations.Two unmineable veins Bug_bm11
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Two unmineable veins   Two unmineable veins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Still isnt working. You cant use them ( the other one can be and you start minning), you can only bash them and get no loot.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Two unmineable veins   Two unmineable veins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Two unmineable veins Vein_b10

Another 2 with same problem, on second lvl.

I might have found the reason ... The broken ones are called "Minable rock - Copper", The working ones are called "Copper vein"ยจ.

Edit.: Found of course another "Minable rocks" all unminable .. also seems that "Copper vein" cant be mined out ...
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Two unmineable veins   Two unmineable veins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Level 2 Rocks really removed .. those on lvl 1 still exist .. coudnt check lvl 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two unmineable veins   Two unmineable veins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two unmineable veins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Bugs Archives-
Jump to: