Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok I signed up as a play-tester, now what?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Ok I signed up as a play-tester, now what? Empty
PostSubject: Ok I signed up as a play-tester, now what?   Ok I signed up as a play-tester, now what? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

If you have signed up as a play tester there are a few things you should keep in mind while you are play testing.

1. Keep a pad and pen by your computer when you play!

2. Write down any bugs, errors or general thoughts you have for improvement while you are in the game exploring the world.

3. When you are ready to log out POST anything and everything you have taken notes on in the bugs forum or the general communication forum as appropriate. Keep bugs like "broken transitions" or "Merchant not opening store" to the bugs forum and personal opinions like "I think Auraks should be a playable race!" to the general communications forum.

Basically, if its something that everyone will agree is broken it is a bug. If it is a matter of opinion post it in the General communications forum.

4. The server is in a very early phase. We need to make more quests and add a lot of things to the mod. However I NEED INPUT from play testers as to what they would like to see before I can proceed. So please give me your opinions, the WILL be considered.

5. Thank you all for taking time out of your schedules to help us play test this mod. It has taken three years to get to this point and we are the First English Dragonlance server for NWN2. Let's make it the best that it can be so we can all enjoy playing in the world of Krynn again!
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

Ok I signed up as a play-tester, now what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: