Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of the Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

State of the Server Empty
PostSubject: State of the Server   State of the Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 pm

The current build of the server is very rough. If you are play testing expect a lot of things to malfunction. The main point of this phase of play testing is to collect as much data on all the things I have missed or neglected in one place so I can clean it all up as I work on adding quests to the module.

I have ventured into the server once myself and found that many of the encounters are a bit flaky..

the npcs are sort of hit or miss on spawning at the moment

the resting system needs a tweak to allow players to rest by the campfire from the pc tools menu

etc etc..

I just want to make sure that play testers are not expecting to log into a polished mod. Just explore it the best you can and let me know what needs to be fixed. If you need to be granted xp so you can explore more areas let me know, but try to start off low level so that you can gauge the need for low level encounters.

I would just give you all the DM pw to explore but many of the encounters and NPCs will not spawn for DMs.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

State of the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Server   State of the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Patched a LOT of things. Some are listed in the Sever Status forum. I didn't think to start recording bug fixes until the last few. I will keep a record of all patch info so I can post them properly from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com

State of the Server
Page 1 of 1