Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie Platoon
Hatchling
Hatchling
Zombie Platoon

New Players Empty
PostSubject: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey guys - me and a pal came across the server on the gamespy list and I checked out the site as a result. What a pleasant surprise to find such a nicely refined site as well as a PW.

We're new to Dragonlance lore, but trying to pick it up as best we can before we start interacting with others. My impression is that the server is still relatively new so player count is still not as optimal, but if you happen to log in and find me and "Two can Toucan" on, don't hesitate to approach and RP with us. Also gonna try and get a few more friends to come check the place out as well.

Lookin' forward to meeting the lot of you.

Cheers,
~ZP
Back to top Go down
Two can toucan
Hatchling
Hatchling

New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey! Right now I'm deciding what to play. So many cool new classes...
Back to top Go down
Casacerian
Hatchling
Hatchling

New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:19 am

A mate and myself did the same thing 2 days ago. We keep wandering off to die, but we love the lore and are working on it. Smile

Hope to see some of you out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: