Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A good time?

Go down 
+2
Casacerian
CrazedMage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazedMage
Hatchling
Hatchling
CrazedMage

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm very happy to have the opportunity to travel the roads of Ansalon, but its a lonely world. When is a time-frame that people typically get online? would anyone be interested in scheduling something?
Back to top Go down
Casacerian
Hatchling
Hatchling

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 am

My mate and myself are on Central European Time (GMT+1) in the evening when we have the chance.

What kind of time frame are you looking for? We are finding it rather tough just going as a duo, very possible we have just went off to the wrong areas. We love a bit of RP, but are mostly into exploring and enjoying being in Ansalon.
Back to top Go down
CrazedMage
Hatchling
Hatchling
CrazedMage

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Im in the western US, pacific time, GMT-8. I can work with most times right now.
Back to top Go down
Two can toucan
Hatchling
Hatchling

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

ZombiePlatoon and I are both ESTers (GMT-5) and we're on during the evenings. But I'm sure that if something was scheduled we could make it, given that it's not at a crazy time for us like 5am.
Back to top Go down
Two can toucan
Hatchling
Hatchling

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

ZombiePlatoon and I are both ESTers (GMT-5) and we're on during the evenings. But I'm sure that if something was scheduled we could make it, given that it's not at a crazy time for us like 5am.
Back to top Go down
JasonJi
Hatchling
Hatchling

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 am

Hello!

I just discovered this server, and I am glad. I played on most of the Dragonlance servers in NWN1, and the scripting looks very good here. However, I am still trying to get used to the NWN2 gameplay, it is not as smooth as what I am used to. NWN1 and DDO.

My time zone is in the Far East. Aussie and Tokyo time. I forget the GMT.

I'd do a bio, but I'm not sure about the name right now so I'll do one later. My character is a Kagonesti Wild Mage. I figured there would be some good RP opportunities, and help figure out how we want to handle wild mages by playing one early on.

I hope to see somebody in game. Rock on!
Back to top Go down
Zombie Platoon
Hatchling
Hatchling
Zombie Platoon

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey bud. Looking forward to seeing you online with us.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:20 pm

I think we just need to give it time unfortunately.. What we need is more DMS. Once we have a good DM staff people will stay to play longer and the server will start to fill up. Once we have a decent player base I will start adding new content again as well. However at the moment the server seems so dead that new content seems like a wasted effort.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

A good time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good time?   A good time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good time?
Page 1 of 1