Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight lags

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Tonight we experienced some heavy lags, kind i have never seen before on server. Just wanted to report, maybe you can find in log what caused it if it was nwn related
Back to top Go down
Crelsith
Hatchling
Hatchling

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:31 am

It has unfortunately been like this for the past few days. While it does seem to subside occasionally, most of the time the lag is too much for me to play in. It subsided for a few hours after a reset, but then it was back, same as ever. :/
Back to top Go down
Gahven
Hatchling
Hatchling

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 am

Yeah, the lag was really bad. It's alright though, Valor informed me that it's never been like that - it hasn't scared me away or anything, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Crelsith
Hatchling
Hatchling

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:58 pm

The ping is still up there around 1000...it hasn't subsided all day. Sad It's unplayable for me for now. Been checking every so often to see if it's dropped yet!
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Well it probably needs restart so until Admin comes back ( its weekend after all .. who sits at home in from of screen Smile ) it cant be helped, be patient as patience is virtue Smile
Back to top Go down
Crelsith
Hatchling
Hatchling

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

The lag let up last night and hasn't come back. Let's hope it stays gone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonight lags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight lags   Tonight lags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight lags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: