Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just want to say hello and intraduce my self

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theNoize
Hatchling
Hatchling

just want to say hello and intraduce my self  Empty
PostSubject: just want to say hello and intraduce my self    just want to say hello and intraduce my self  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 am

Howdy Folks ... i think ive played with alot of you on this same servcer back in the NWN1 days ... i first want to take the time to say thank you to the ADMIN for makeing this server ive bin waiting for two years for a Dragon Lance server to hit NWN2 , i started buildng my onw but alone i dont have the resorces or know how to build my own server with out alot of trial by fire im am glad to see old school kids comeing too NWN2 now that the prc and othere aspects have finaly hit NWN2 i am so glad thank you thank you thank you DEV team for makeing this for DL fans such as my self and the rest that play i look forward to RPing with all of you....

theNoize
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

just want to say hello and intraduce my self  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just want to say hello and intraduce my self    just want to say hello and intraduce my self  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:38 am

Greetings to you traveller, May you find what you seek and I hope to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down

just want to say hello and intraduce my self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: