Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrosphere
Whelp
Whelp
Necrosphere

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:42 am

Just a small one for starters, can we make the solace shops more easily accessable from each other? Having to load the main area then use the same transistion several times is beyond frustrating! A "walkway to X shop" as another exit would be awesome

Smile
Back to top Go down
Necrosphere
Whelp
Whelp
Necrosphere

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:22 am

Can we make the Solace campfire area restable?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:44 pm

I could do that, you know that the inn rooms in the inn of the last home are restable?
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Necrosphere
Whelp
Whelp
Necrosphere

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Yep, knew that. Not sure if it is the small factor that I am too lazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JasonJi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 am

A high death penalty on a server with no players to group with and very limited rest shrines could push away many potential players. I suggest reducing the penalty to 5%, and make resting a little easier. The penalty could be increased later on, and rest areas could be reviewed once there is a larger player base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1