Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman Empty
PostSubject: Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman   Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Several Notices are hanged Around Haven, Solace and Crossroads

Nice drawing is atop the note
Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman Marn1_10

Fellow SellSwords, Mercanaries, Travelers, SelfEmployed Soldiers and all other i have not mentioned,
Alwaays wanted to have fine suit of armor made exactly just for you? Looked for perfectly balanced shield that would not hinder you yet provided optimal protection? Seeked finely crafted and ornamented helm that apart from beeing sylish would also protect you from dangerous hazards like fire?

Well be assured you search is at the end. I am Riv'Kah Artisan of all crafting. I can craft simple shorsword as well as complex suit of full plate armor. I Can adorn your shield with gems. I can blow flasks you need for your experiments. Anything is possible, as long as your purse is filled enough. Dont be afraid to ask for anything as all orders will be completed as soon as possible.

I can be found around Solace, but if you wish Ï can come and visit you, just send a message.

Signed

//OOC

I can craft nearly anything that is avivable at the moment .. i havent tried myn things and many require insane ammounts of time and/or material. But anything is worth asking, and mosty anything can be done sooner or later. From items i comonly do i will list a few, prices are up to bargain. Most of time i will accept raw workforce and i will always accept gems as payment.

Weapons
Copper - offering increased accuracy and it lightweight (+1 AB 80% weight)
Bronze - These slim weapon increase wielder finesse (+1 Dex)
Iron - Strudy material makes strudy and sharp weapons (+1 EB)

Weapon sidenote - some weapons need wooden handle and thus are far more expensive than pure metal ones due to increased workload during creating and need of another crafting skill for their creation
Wooden weapons

Basic wooden quaterstaff offers increased protection for wearer (+1 AC deflection) and it can be adorned with various metal compartments - not yet tested
There are four types of bows, long short and either of them can be composite. Composite bows are not yet craftable due to not know location of resource that is needed for creating them.
Common bow is craftable but yet i have to do prototype.
Crossbows - not yet tested
Arrows and bullets are possible tho bullets are extremely expensive and arrows have to be tested first but possible

Metal Armor and Helmets
Bronze - Basic Type of Armor
Iron - Offers increased protection against blunt weapons (Bludgeoning 5/-) // this actually doesnt work due to NWN2 glitch
Cobalt - Increases resistance to fire due to nearly unheatable material used (Fire 5/-)
Platinium - Not Yet Tested
Titanium - Not Yet Tested
Mithral - Not Yet Tested

Shields
Copper - Basic type of shield
Bronze - Strudier metal offers better protection (+1 AC shield)
Iron - This Heavy Metal significantly increases protection of shield (+2 AC shield)

Alchemy
Acid Flasks- Need to kill troll? Is he too stuborn to die? Well drop this on him while he lays there and his wounds are closing before your eyes and be assured he wont bother you anymore!

Other goodies
I can craft leather armors, Bags, brew alcoholic bewerages and many other things. But due to extremely ineffective/impossible crafting procedures i have yet to make some of them. But in case of interest i can always try and make something.

Last edited by Valor on Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman   Riv'Kah, The Artisan CraftsWoman I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:39 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1