Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CNR recepies effectivness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

CNR recepies effectivness Empty
PostSubject: CNR recepies effectivness   CNR recepies effectivness I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:25 am

I was mildy dissapointed to see something that hard as cobalt armor has only resistance fire 5/-. Its Quite hard armor to craft already and resistance of 5 wont save you. Maybe if armor offered something like 10-15 and helm about 7 (of course they dont stack but helm should protect less right?) It would be much more rewarding
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CNR recepies effectivness   CNR recepies effectivness I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:23 am

5/- is pretty good for a low magic world. I may review them and give them a small bump.. or perhaps make it a chance bonus like (3/- to 10/-). That way perfect crafted items become something special and will be worth more.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: CNR recepies effectivness   CNR recepies effectivness I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:33 am

Well if mage throws fireball then its 10d6 damage .. absorbin 5 from it wont help you even a tiny bit ... but absorbing 15 would be major part. Best would be is separate parts reductions would stack .. so wearing helmet,armor and cobalt shield would give you a total 15-20 resistance lets say. Sadly NWN2 engine does not support that so unles you can have workaround ...

Also some random factor would be really good. So You can make a better and worse pieces, if you could implement such thing in all crafts that would be perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: CNR recepies effectivness   CNR recepies effectivness I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Well i was told that Bludgeoning resistance doesnt work due to NWN2 bug. Maybe it would be possible to change it to something? Like Bonus HPs? Lets say 10 for chainshirt and up to 20-25 for fullplate?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CNR recepies effectivness   CNR recepies effectivness I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

I will add a review of the cnr products to my to do list.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNR recepies effectivness   CNR recepies effectivness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CNR recepies effectivness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: