Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Expansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

Major Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Major Expansion   Major Expansion I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

You all may have noticed that there has been little new content trickling in lately. This is mainly because I am working on a major addition to the world at the moment. The cursed lands of Xak Tsaroth will soon be added to the world as a higher level area to explore, with the deeper levels containing some end game type content.

This region will have areas that will be interesting to characters from level 12ish all the way to maximum level. It was originally intended to be another dungeon addition but has become such a large addition that it is more like a small expansion in and of itself.

In addition to all of this, the areas can only be reached by crossing the old sage way across the Abanasininan plains. This would have originally meant at least 7 to 10 areas of "filler" to cross to get there. Since walk-meshes take up a lot of precious megabytes in server resources I have decided it would be more efficient to get the overland map finished before adding this set of areas in. That way the plains can be crossed on the overland map rather than making a bunch of empty and boring areas as filler to simulate the trek across the plains.

This will, of course, mean that it will take a bit longer before this expansion is finished but I think it will be worth the wait. I just wanted to make sure I keep you all up to date so you know the build team is hard at work making new content. We only turn out quality areas here so we take a bit longer than most servers but, as I hope you all have noticed, the ares we make are beautiful and there is a lot of attention paid to both details and keeping true to the lore of the world of Krynn.

Happy Gaming!
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Major Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Expansion   Major Expansion I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:57 am

Tripple Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down

Major Expansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: