Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to join a faction?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrosphere
Whelp
Whelp
Necrosphere

how to join a faction? Empty
PostSubject: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Just wondering how to get my elfy into the wild runners faction? IC posts about what he is doing to protect the wilds?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Most Factions are vacant at the moment since we are less than a month old as a server. So if you wish to join a vacant faction we can always do a special event to make you the first member of the faction.

However you are in luck with the wild runners since we already have our first member there. You will want to look for Amarae Taure'neth in game to get the RP rolling. Her forum name is MoonlightFae I believe, so if you would like to speed things up, rather than leaving the meeting to fate alone Wink, you may want to send her a PM

Happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
Gregg1974
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:10 am

I am also interested in a faction. I talked with a DM while logged on about my knowledge and history with DL.. said I was cleared to be a Knight of the Sword, but when I tried to take a level of it, it won't allow me to do so? (I met all the requirements in the PrC listing)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:13 am

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you met ALL of the requirements?
Back to top Go down
Gregg1974
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Unless there are requirements not listed.. then yes. It just has +7 BAB and a weapon focus (any weapon) .. both of which I have.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Are you sure you have 7 base attack bonus (level 7 fighter for example) or you have only 7 Attack bonus (for example lvl 1 fighter with 20 str and weapon focus has 7 AB)?
Back to top Go down
Gregg1974
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm a level 7 fighter .. +7 BAB
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:40 pm

There are a few issues with the descriptions in the 2da files anyway. That is next on the list to clean up so I can make sure there are no other requirements in there that I need to remove. I have been busy with the overland map and the Xak-Tsaroth expansion of late, but with that finished I can move on to cleaning up the 2da files. I will be able to get to it as soon as i clean up any glitches in the overland map system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to join a faction?   how to join a faction? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to join a faction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Server info and other OOC stuff :: Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: