Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest Limitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Rest Limitation Empty
PostSubject: Rest Limitation   Rest Limitation I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I came to interesting idea .. as far as i saw there is no real use for food as it is .. bread has on use effect but does nothing. What if to rest in wilderness you would need food that would get consumed? And Maybe Better Food would even give you some till next rest bonuses (Something small like +1AB or 1 HP regen/minute etc) so food crafting would be more then just RP tool
And Also i Would limit resting by some time limit in dangerous locations and forbid resting all together in some places. It makes caster very powerfull as they can literaly burn out everything and just rest to go on.
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

Rest Limitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest Limitation   Rest Limitation I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:41 am

Just further expanding the idea. Such limitation should be enforced on lvl 5 or 6 so low lvls can get used to world and earn some cash before in need of buying items to survive. Also Resting at inn should always be limitless (time and food)
Back to top Go down

Rest Limitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: