Dragonlance, Age of Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlance, Age of Despair

A NWN2 Persistent World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DM approved classes etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyre
Hatchling
Hatchling

DM approved classes etc Empty
PostSubject: DM approved classes etc   DM approved classes etc I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 am

I tried to make a Sivak ranger but cant seem to log him in...it says i need to see a dm as it's a restricted class (astinus says something about clerics).
Can we maybe have a list of what needs approval as i'm not sure if it is the ranger or the draconian that is stopping me.
Cheers Kyre
Back to top Go down
Valor
Dragon
Dragon
Valor

PostSubject: Re: DM approved classes etc   DM approved classes etc I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 am

Its definately Draconian. Any Draconian and full Divine caster need DM approval.

Remember Draconians arent taken well by majority of people, you will be KillOnSight target without even some explanations.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Build Team
Build Team
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DM approved classes etc   DM approved classes etc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Yep that's correct. I will add a list of the restrictions to the rules section since I should have done this to begin with.

The only things that are restricted at the moment are Draconinas and Clerics. Clerics are restricted so that people make sure to do a little research about how rare they are at this point in Krynn's history, as long as a player bears that in mind they will be approved.

Draconians are a bit more complicated. I really need to finish a starting area in Neraka for them before we can unrestrict them since, as Valor has pointed out, they are a very hated race at this point and are basically allowed to be attacked on sight.
Back to top Go down
https://dlaod.darkbb.com
kyre
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: DM approved classes etc   DM approved classes etc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Cool made a kagonesti ranger instead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gahven
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: DM approved classes etc   DM approved classes etc I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 pm

The Knight of the Crown is restricted as well - which is not a Cleric, but I was hoping to get approval. I would like to experience a few of the areas and get to RP'in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM approved classes etc   DM approved classes etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DM approved classes etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonlance, Age of Despair :: Archives :: Play Testing-
Jump to: